10 August 2012

CHALK//ART

Have I mentioned that my sister got married this summer? Yes? Are you sure? Well, the wedding gave me a chance to spend some quality time with chalk lettering. I've been interested in chalking for a few months now, so I was really excited to experiment with it for Mary's reception. I did about 12 or 13 large pieces that were hung around the building. I think they turned out so well and really appreciated Mary trusting me with the job! What a girl!

I'm pretty sure I'll have chalk dust in my lungs for the rest of time, but that's a small price to pay in the name of love and aesthetic. 

Thanks to my brother for the photos! 


1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog through Katherine's blog Hope Heals. I just wanted to send a little note of encouragement to let you know that I LOVED the chalk signs you created for the wedding. You are super talented. Congrats on a wonderful addition to all the festivities. I'm sure that Mary and Andrew were thrilled with the results!

    ReplyDelete